Always blue.

  I've been appreciating this 3-day dose of colder weather. It's been in the late 20s in lieu of the usual high 30s. With that in mind, I'm appraising the usual heat. / Summer is dashing by quickly, and proving to be of felicity. This disposition is priceless; it's poetic justice. (I could never get enough.) Despite the involved idleness, my bad thoughts still hit. / Yet as it seems, being accepting of them - and letting them pass - has been much easier. I can only think to myself, 'These days are worth living for. I wouldn't want to be anything else but alive.'

  It's true. Adversity helps you better appreciate the brighter side.

***

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

A huge shoutout to my readers who acknowledge my efforts, and continue to spur me on. I can't thank you enough! The words I receive in turn are so heartwarming. To have come so far from a homemade blog back in 2011, to know that I have reached out to others - it fills me with mirth; say, a cause for my existence. I hope you enjoy paging through this blog, as much as I find repose from pouring myself into it. And don't be shy, I'd really like to hear from you!
Follow

© LUCID STARS 2016. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.