Did I let you know?

  Daniela's back! You may have recognised her from a post in the past. In any case, our last catchup was from when you last saw her on the blog - since she's moved to Melbourne! It was unexpected news for sure, and I surely hadn't predicted her to have moved so soon. It's been a fair few months since she's settled nicely over there, and I couldn't be more glad to have her visit these holidays. (Note: Most of my closest, like-minded friends either go to other schools or live interstate/overseas!)
  Our grand plans // bookshop hopping + shared café lunches + an hour of ice-skating (fake it till you make it!) + gelato by the seaside + more exploring + fireside festivities + prolonged bus rides + failed selfies + the tenacious quest for sushi
'When we envision a lack of division, the planet does another revolution.' - Red Hot Chili Peppers

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

A huge shoutout to my readers who acknowledge my efforts, and continue to spur me on. I can't thank you enough! The words I receive in turn are so heartwarming. To have come so far from a homemade blog back in 2011, to know that I have reached out to others - it fills me with mirth; say, a cause for my existence. I hope you enjoy paging through this blog, as much as I find repose from pouring myself into it. And don't be shy, I'd really like to hear from you!
Follow

© LUCID STARS 2016. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.