Fall underneath.


  Drifting away. Floating side by side, parallel. Encompassed all around me. On the surface. Aren't we all? Gasping for air. I'm holding my breath; my soul submerging by degrees. Sinking into the vastness of my being beyond. Choked up on disquietude. Where is the solace? Where did it go? Liquid desolation of no consolation, conquering my sockets. I'm heedlessly suspended between the sea and sky. Giving up. Rescue her before she drowns, is all I could ever want to hear.
(The gorgeous young lady in that photo was my Mum, back in the day. She generously agreed to let me use it after running short of fitting pictures to accompany this post. Life has been progressing, yet also hasn't. Interpret my thoughts, if you will.)

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photographs, Rachel. And your writing is so beautiful. You have a beautiful wise soul. :)


    http://naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing is my favorite. it's so divine and lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard from you in ages! Thanks for dropping by, lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum looks so much like you, this had a lovely feel to it.
    I am always here to talk if you need Rachel :)
    Your last comment on my blog made my day! x



    meganbethkernaghan.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me blush just by hearing that! Thanks, as am I - always around if you need someone to lend an ear. This post was just a way to get things out of my system on a bad day, thankfully it's gone. :)

    ReplyDelete

A huge shoutout to my readers who acknowledge my efforts, and continue to spur me on. I can't thank you enough! The words I receive in turn are so heartwarming. To have come so far from a homemade blog back in 2011, to know that I have reached out to others - it fills me with mirth; say, a cause for my existence. I hope you enjoy paging through this blog, as much as I find repose from pouring myself into it. And don't be shy, I'd really like to hear from you!
Follow

© LUCID STARS 2016. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.