No story time.

'Fall from my head through my subconsciousness . . . Don't you leave me alone, don't you let go.' - Smallpools

  There are a thousand stories to be told, that I have yet to speak of. Some are worthy, some are not. Some are incredibly funny and some are dull. Nonetheless, they are all wonderfully crafted stories. Most of them, however, make for the most interesting memories though. I would have mentioned them sooner or later, but I think having specific stories to myself is all a part of the magic. You see, the days and nights full of foolery are welcome - after all, that's all it seems to be nowadays. Rarely are they regretful, but when they are I learn something new. It's all about trial and error.

  These past few weeks have indeed been a fervid blur. The days swivel past me with speed and precision, yet I seem to be able to recall events accurately. It's been real good, to say the least. I'm climbing higher and higher, and feeding off the thrill. Fellow company is almost always present, leaving me with barely any time to think. I am confused but I am happy at the same time, yet I wonder how that can be. All that matters, is that I am giddy with delight - now that's for sure. I mean, where's the fun without spontaneity?

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // GOOGLE+ // SPOTIFY // YOUTUBE

12 comments:

  1. Agreed with Reuben. What an extremely lovely written post and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post is absolutely amazing and well written. I totally agree with you on this one.

    qwertyuisabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You basically just articulated heaps of things I am feeling abut life at the moment. I feel like it it so continuous but at the same time enjoyable.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guauu!! your blog is fantastic. I wish I collaborated with you in something.... in a story with my illustratios... I dont know ;D Kisses from Madrid beauty ;D Your blog is really inspiring: D MUÁ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well spoken! And a great picture that fits the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was beautiful! Sounds like a poem, ah I want your ability to write so well, so effortless <3

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true! Every story is an amazing stuff in & of itself for the fact it exists! Lovely post!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My word, this is beautifully written! It's flawless <333
    xx
    Brooke Jordan//Silver Linings

    ReplyDelete

LUCID STARS 2011-2014. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.