Want a blog dedication?

  Hello guys! As mentioned in this post, I will be featuring bloggers on an entirely separate page. If you'd like to be a part of it, I request a simple favour in exchange. Simply comment below and provide your email address, and I shall let you know of my plans!

  Thanks a bunch to those who offered their help, though I need a reply ASAP. So far only Tara has followed my instructions and sent me the desired file, and I'm grateful. I would be genuinely happy if many more of you aided me in this little project. :)

  Without further ado, here are this Music Monday's selections.


My newly formed love for French Soul Party is absolutely outrageous. This song is the best out of their entire discography, and minus the minor explicity I find this tune extremely passionate - one of the factors as to why I love them. Finding obscure bands really feel like I've just discovered a gem, too bad they only have a few songs though!

I am not the biggest fan of San Cisco, despite them being a rather well-known band from my hometown. This cover however, was exceptional; better than the original, I'd say. The lead vocals are soothing on a rainy day, and I sure feel perked up after a quick listen to the chorus.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

9 comments:

  1. Alright, I'll try to help.

    exuvalia@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the initiative anyway, though :)

      Delete
  2. I love San Cisco too! Love your great taste in music :)

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked those songs a lot! Thanks for sharing!
    I would like to help you :) here is my email: danyszelsky@gmail.com

    x
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I'm happy to know you enjoyed them at least. Thank you so much, you're too kind!

      Delete
  4. Your taste in music is excellent, love the tracks. Here's my email. bellusblessingbella@gmail.com I would love to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for following me on blog lovin!

      Delete
    2. You are really too kind, dear. x
      P.S. you deserve the follow!

      Delete

A huge shoutout to my readers who acknowledge my efforts, and continue to spur me on. I can't thank you enough! The words I receive in turn are so heartwarming. To have come so far from a homemade blog back in 2011, to know that I have reached out to others - it fills me with mirth; say, a cause for my existence. I hope you enjoy paging through this blog, as much as I find repose from pouring myself into it. And don't be shy, I'd really like to hear from you!
Follow

© LUCID STARS 2016. All content rightfully belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Powered by Blogger. Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC.