Greetings from my luxurious hotel room in Thailand! Earlier on I was just browsing the Internet, and did the usual routine of checking emails. I received a notification about blog comments, and as I scrolled through I soaked in the pleasant words. One particularly caught my eye.
Katie, a fellow fantastic blogger, informed me that I was nominated in her Liebster Award! (Thank you so, so much Katie, you've made a girl's day. Also, check her out guys!) I'd been aware of this award for a few days, and honestly thought it was out of my league. Upon notice of my nomination I had to do a little happy dance. :)The 'rules' are that you write 11 random facts about yourself, then you answer the 11 questions asked by the person who tagged you, and finally you ask 11 questions to 11 other bloggers (who have less than 300 followers).
11 Random Facts About Me!
1) I have a surprising reaction to back massages; I get into a crazy laughing fit.
2) Fruits are always welcome on my plate.
3) I'm always soul-searching in bed, which means I have a hard time falling asleep.
4) I'm not good with skincare, so facial products and whatnot confuse me.
5) I don't wear make-up.
6) I'm a sucker for perfect smiles.
7) I have lived in 2 countries, 3 states and 9 houses throughout my entire life.
8) Not a fan of wearing jeans unless needed.
9) I grew up loving Star Wars and Lego with my brother. Imagine our faces when the two were combined. Mindblown.
10) I have a massive phobia of caterpillars, worms, slugs and snails.
11) There's an odd birthmark on my right foot that's just a dark spot. Gross.
11 Questions asked by Katie!
1) Can you explain what is happening in your favourite photograph?
I just had a henna tattoo done today at the beach. Take a look!
2) Where is your favourite place to hide?
By hide, I assume hide-and-seek. ;) Closets; apparently I used to hide in them all the time as a kid.
3) All time best read?
Oooh, tough one. If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern. I read it when I was 11, still in love with it.
4) Easiest way to your heart?
Food, I reckon. I love eating, that's a shameless confession.
5) What is your favourite TV show?
Can't choose one! I love How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Whose Line Is It Anyway?
6) If money was no object, where would you love to go on holiday?
The Maldives. It looks so enchanting and beautiful.
7) What is your favourite item of clothing right now?
A crochet top I bought here in Thailand. It's so pretty!
8) Any trips planned?
Well, after this I'm staying in Singapore again. Then a trip to Bangkok next week, back to Singapore and then I'll finally fly home to Australia.
9) Do you know what you want to do with your future?
Not really. The most would be a job involving one of my passions plus a stable relationship.
10) Cats or Dogs?
11) Books or films?
Books, it's nice to read into the true meaning of the storyline. Connecting with characters and learning new words are valuable. I also like laughing by myself, and casually getting weird looks.
11 Blogs I've tagged!
Melissa (What I Do In My Spare Time)
Seryna (Unicorn Ate My Homework)
Patricia (All That Glitters is Not Gold)
Mia-Laine (Daisies and Ukuleles)
Cathrine (This is my fashion land)
Kate (Violet Daffodils)
Adeline (Incredible Toes Life)
Ness (Butterfly Kites)
Deasy (Lady Spikes)
1) What's your guilty pleasure?
2) How many countries have you lived in?
3) What's at the top of your wishlist?
4) When was the best party you've ever had?
5) Favourite cuisine?
6) Something you would love to do again?
7) Have you done any DIY projects?
8) Most important person in your life?
9) A bad habit of yours?
10) What pair of shoes you love to death?
11) Name your most adventurous deed?